The day-to-day management of the school is delegated to the school management team of:
hMrs. McGlynn, Principal Ms. Barber, Deputyw Mr. Cadogan, Deputyw w Ms. Maher, Deputyoife Maher, DP
The Board of Management
The Ursuline Trustees delegate to the Board of Management the responsibility for implementing its philosophy.
The Board endeavours to ensure that:
- A Catholic ethos prevails where all the partners in the educative process work together for the general good
- Professional standards of education and management exist at all levels
- Appointments of all staff are made in accordance with agreed procedures and in the best interests of all
- The Curriculum is fully implemented in the context of the Ursuline ethos
- Effective channels of communication exist between management and staff and the other partners.
- Within the school context the Board of Management has ultimate responsibilty for all serious matters of discipline, not withstanding the normal causes of appeal.
The Board is responsible for the financial administration and maintenance of the school within the agreed guidelines.
No significant change in policy regarding the school shall be made without the approval of the Trustees.
School Board – 2021-2023
Chairperson: Mr. Aidan McGrath
Secretary: Ms. Bernie McGlynn
Trustees: Sr. June Fennelly, Sr Berchmans and Mr. John Goff
Parents Representatives: Mrs. Anne Duffin and Mr. Matthew Partridge
Teacher Reps: Ms. Mary Deirdre Kinsella and Ms. Siobhán Arrigan.
Recording Secretary: Mrs. Geraldine Barber
Le Cheile Catholic Schools Trust
The Le Chéile Schools Trust now comprises the schools of fourteen religious congregations. The aim of the Trust is to carry on the legal, financial and inspirational role of trusteeship that has, up to now, been done by individual congregations. It carries out the legal and inspirational role of trusteeship . This is a significant development in Irish education as the Catholic Church and the individual religious congregations renew and reformulate their commitment to Irish education.
The main object of Le Chéile is the development of a vision of Catholic education and overseeing its implementation in the Schools, encouraging preservation of key aspects of the evangelical heritage of their founding Congregation and to facilitate the opening of new schools if and where the need arises and resources permit. Further details are available at http://www.lecheiletrust.ie